BRANCH MANAGER USA
Siamo un team di esperti nella Ricerca, Selezione e Formazione di
personale manageriale e qualificato.
Lavoriamo per aiutare le aziende a scegliere e far crescere i propri collaboratori, le risorse che ogni giorno contribuiscono al loro successo.
Ai candidati proponiamo opportunità di lavoro selezionate e un supporto durante tutto l'iter di selezione.
We are looking for a person in Chicago USA able to manage the on-site branch and showroom of an Italian manufacturer of natural stone, developing new business opportunities, especially with architects and designers for high-end projects
Our client is a well-established and renowned group based in North-Eastern Italy, which operates in the natural stone industry (extraction, transformation and processing), with a high-end positioning. This research aims at selecting a manager for the company’s branch and showroom in Chicago, USA, that serves as a hub for the local market: target clients and business partners are architects, designers, contractors and marble craftsmen and fabricators.
Reporting directly to the CEO of the group and keeping in line with the company growth strategy, the Branch manager USA will have the following objectives:
- manage a team of inside administrative and warehouse collaborators
- oversee and manage all aspects of the business, showroom and warehouse activities, including P&L, Accounting, HR, Operations and Sales
- source, train and coach new staff, when needed
- develop brand reputation and sales in the local market
- understand trends, catch new market opportunities and design projects
- welcome clients in the showroom, specify materials and technical specs, address requests and issues promptly
We are looking for a person preferably resident in the Chicago area. You will:
- have a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in sales, business, accounting, management or similar (preferred)
- have gained good experience 10+ years in sales and new business development
- have gained good experience 5+ years in a management role
- have expertise in and be passionate about one of the following industries: design, luxury projects, construction, building materials (preferred)
- have a drive to reach sales and service goals, with a customer-centered and result-oriented approach
- have excellent organizational and leadership skills
- have excellent people skills and ability to network, especially with architects and designers for high-end projects
- be ready to work at the showroom site and frequently meet clients in the Chicago metropolitan area
- be ready to take part to remote team meetings and to travel to Italy once every 3 months for training, planning, updating and alignment with HQ
- chance to be part of a well-established and growing Italian group, with an international and dynamic team
- made in Italy high-end products and projects
- very ambitious challenges and objectives on the American market, with degree of autonomy in defining strategies and targets
- a full-time contract
- fixed and variable pay (performance bonus)
- full training and support
Competenze in Rete srl è società autorizzata a tempo indeterminato dal Ministero del Lavoro e delle Politiche Sociali per l’attività di Ricerca e Selezione del Personale Prot. 39/0001396 del 02.02.2016.
I dati saranno trattati esclusivamente ai fini di Ricerca di Personale e saranno conservati anche per ricerche future.
Sono garantiti i diritti di cui al D.lgs.196/03. Le ricerche sono rivolte a persone di entrambe i sessi (L.903/77).